Sunday, November 4, 2007

The Next Iron Chef


With Top Chef over, I got hooked on The Nex Iron Chef on the Food Network to fill the void. One of the main reasons is because local Cleveland chef Michael Symon of Lola and Lolita is on it, and he just might win. Another reason is it was filmed at the Culinary Institute of America, where Danny went to college. He and I went for a vist this past February and I kind of recognize some of the rooms where the challenges were shot. I cannot stand judge Donatella Arpaia. She just reminds me of an ultra rich New York socialite with bad hair and clothes. And her website has this intro that takes forever to load, one of my HUGE pet peeves. Well, only one more week of her and then we find out who is THE NEXT IRON CHEF when Symon and John Besh battle! Ha ha ha my life is consumed by reality TV.

No comments: