
Today was a very exhausting day for me that involved driving to downtown Cleveland after work in pouring rain, getting stuck in rush hour traffic both ways and parking in a random downtown lot. I was a little early for my appointment so I stopped into Starbucks to waste time. I ordered the Holiday Gingerbread Cake because I didn't want to be stuck with a cup of coffee that I couldn't finish. I told the "barista" that I wanted the gingerbread cake. She replies "You can have it, but it's not gonna last long, that's how good it is." It took me a whole 5 seconds to understand what all these extra words were. Just give me the cake, I don't need your commentary about it girl!
Edit: Then I find this site which tells me that I just consumed 480 calories and 16g fat by eating that cake. Great!
No comments:
Post a Comment