Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Come on Heather!


The title of America's Next Top Model this week was called "The Girl Who Starts to Lose Her Cool". Obviously this was geared toward Heather, who screwed up the three sentences she had to say at the student designer fashion show at the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising. The girls were also picking on her at the house about something silly like using the showers. This led her to take weak pictures at the burning car photoshoot in the desert. Come on Heather, stay in the game! You can do it! I think she's absolutely beautiful and also brave for going on this show and talking about her Asperger’s syndrome, a high-functioning form of autism that impairs social interaction and emotional development. All of the judges love her which is a huge plus in her favor also. I can't wait for next Wednesday to see Heather do a Cover Girl commercial. I have a feeling it's going to be painful to watch!

No comments: