Sunday, November 11, 2007

Congrats Chef Michael Symon


on winning the Next Iron Chef!. Finally someone from Cleveland has gained national recognition! I'll be rooting for Chef Symon on future Iron Chef episodes.

I went to Crocker Park today which is one of those lifestyle center malls which means that it is outdoors. It was raining and I got soaking wet! I had it in my head to go there so I didn't care that it was raining, I was on a mission for a black cartigan sweater to go with my dress. I failed miserably. I don't know what's up with fall fashions, but I hate everything! I went to Banana Republic, White House/Black Market, H&M and Urban Outfitters. If I even found a black cartigan, it was $30 and not exactly what I want. I am hoping to spend $15-$20. Why is this so hard!!!!!!! I am going to try again at some lower end stores. I WILLl triumph over the fall fashions!!!!!!!

No comments: