I avoid Black Friday. I love shopping.....by myself. I hate it when you are looking at a rack and someone starts looking at the same rack and bullies you out of it. I don't need flat screen TVs. So here's what I did today:
• Gave Meatball a bath. He's so furry and soft now!
• Watched Rachel Ray and Ellen which I never do. I could TiVo them but it's hard to know which one is good to tape since they are on every day. On Ellen that lady was out of control! Check out the website when she meets Mariah Carey.
• Saw Dan In Real Life. I was really excited to see this because it stars my two favorite comedians, Steve Carell and Dane Cook, but there were very few laugh out loud moments. It was very heartfelt and the pacing was so slow with so many minute details that I felt like I had just read a book. Which isn't a bad thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment