Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Blurbs


Here's what I did today:
• Woke up on the couch with Meatball with no alarm set. Thankfully I wasn't late! I was a little panicked when I saw it was light outside.

• Ate a Fizzix fizzy yogurt snack that I bought on a whim while grocery shopping at 10 pm. It's like a Go-Gurt without being horribly sweet, although you only feel the fizz in the first bite or slurp or whatever.

• Started reading a new book on my lunch break, Running With Scissors. So far it has been a fast read which is good when you only have 30 minutes.

• Watched ANTM. A part of me was really hoping Heather could manage her go-sees, but in reality she just couldn't do them. Hey, I would flip out if I had to find places in China, too! I don't even want to watch anymore that Heather's off, it's either going to be a stereotypical blond or black girl who wins. Hopefully she'll get some modeling gigs out of the exposure of being on ANTM.

No comments: