Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Good times at the Wall


Unlike Dane Cook, I actually had a great experience today at The Wall (Wallgreens). I went in for mascara because mine is so old it's starting to make my vision blurry. The rack of Jane cosmetics caught my eye as they were buy one get one free. As I was looking at them the cosmetics cashier said "Can I help you with anything?" I'm thinking here we go, I'm about to get bothered. I said my usual "No, I'm just looking". She said to go to her to check out when I was ready. Along with the mascara I was deciding between LIpKick Ribbons and Liquid Lip Color because I really wanted a new lip gloss and it was FREE, but it's so hard to pick one from a drug store without trying it on. I opted for the Liquid Lip Color in Touchy because the LipKick Ribbon compact looked too bulky and two of the colors it contained I knew I would never wear. I went up to the cosmetics cashier and told her I was ready to check out. She was the most pleasant person ever, and she gave me FREE SAMPLES! She gave me a sample of Neutrogena Acne Stress Control, and perfume samples of Celine Dion's Belong, Britney Spears' Curious, and Flair by Revlon (which stinks already, I can smell it through the package). I was on a shopping high as I walked out of The Wall! And I paid $5.30 for everything!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good words.