
I voted. I really didn't care about electing the councilmen committee at large or whatever it is I voted for, but I wanted to make sure I was still registered and everything went smoothly. Now I know I'm good to go for the 2008 presidential election next year, which I feel is very important to participate in. Now I'm cold brrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Why is winter coming so fast this year?
1 comment:
i definitely don't miss being up in the snow belt!
sorry it took me so long to pop over to your blog. things have been crazy in my life at the moment. anyway - i just created my header in photoshop. the template is just a plain blogger template. i changed the link colors and things to pink. not too much else though. if you need any specific help email me!
nice to 'meet' you :)
Post a Comment