Here is my Swap-bot blog hunt. I had to find a blog that deals with:
Health issues - About.com:Women's Health
Children - Here in the Bonny Glen, blog by Melissa Wiley, author of The Martha Years books about Laura Ingalls Wilder's great-grandmother, Martha Morse Tucker, and The Charlotte Years books, about Laura's grandmother, Charlotte Tucker Quiner.
Spiritual issues - Roman Catholic Blog 12 years of Catholic school, baby.
Food (recipes, diets etc...) - Quarter Life Crisis One of my favorite blogs. It's not necessarily a food blog but she does post about food often and takes great pictures of food porn!
Free stuff - Mommy Saves Big I heart free samples!
Links to swappers:
Tamiknits Adventures in Crafting
Helenkosings's Weblog
Simone's Butterfly
3 comments:
Thanks for the commentary with the links.
That's a good idea.
Thanks for the Comment -- and anyone can learn to knit, I swear!
Food porn! That's awesome. Maybe that should be the title of my annual calendar ... hmmm.
Thanks for the shout-out!
Post a Comment