Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Giant Eagle Secret Spy!!!


I was bored yesterday so I decided to register at Giant Eagle's website, the midwest's huge grocery store chain. While playing around on the site, I found out you can see how much money you are eligible to get off your gas via their fuel perks program. Cool. Then, I click on another tab called Shopping History. There is a list of all the shopping purchases I made for the last 4 months. No big deal, right? Well Danny and I share a Giant Eagle card partly because of his laziness to sign up and partly so we can get a bigger fuel perks discount. So now I can spy on what he buys!!!!!!! Muhahahaha!!!!! I found out he mostly buys Gatorade and Red Bull, but I also discovered some reacurring themes. Reese Sticks? Those fattening fried cherry pies? Bad, bad Danny!

1 comment:

Adam Mayflower said...

I am glad Danny enjoys the Red Bull and Gatorade. He stays energetic yet hydrated. In the words of Salt N Pepa, "Whatta Man".