
• Watched the Top Chef Christmas Special. This was a pleasant suprise to see some of my favorite chefs come back to compete. I thought it was genius to have the chefs prepare 3 courses and eliminate 2 chefs after each course, leaving some chefs with dishes that they weren't able to use. The addition of the on-the-fly dish encouraged the chefs to pick and choose from the eliminated which created even more tension.
• Kind of Christmas related because I always make my doctor's appointments around Christmas. I filled out the rebate form I got from the eye doctor to get $30.00 back for ordering a 6 month supply of contacts. While doing this, I kept staring at the bag they put all my receipts and rebate in. This bag just annoys me.

Get it? It's googly EYES because it's an EYE doctor. ha ha.........no.
1 comment:
Okay, you know what bugs me more about the Christmas stamps than the ugly sweater design? The fact that NONE of them have all four edges scalloped. At least one edge of each is straight. KILLS my OCD tendencies. LOL
Post a Comment