1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? both
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real. Some people know this year my tree fell down and the tip broke off because SOMEONE didn't put it in the stand right.
3. When do you put up the tree? Sometime in December.
4. When do you take the tree down? After New Years Day, or whenever I get sick of it, whatever comes first.
5. Do you like egg nog? Yumm
6. Favorite gift received as a child? A huge CD/radio boombox
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes
8. Hardest person to buy for? It's hard to buy for everyone when you're short on cash.
9. Easiest person to buy for? My mom and sister because they tell me what they want.
10. Mail or e-mail Christmas cards? Mail...I had to buy the special ugly sweater stamps too!
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? My great-grandma Ferritto used to make us knitted bootie socks with balls. That was a downer when you were a kid!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Thanks to Danny and Neal: Planes, Trains and Automobiles.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? This year I started in August when we picked up a gift on vacation.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes! But always something I would have wanted to keep.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Biscotti cookies
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Both
17. Favorite Christmas song? Joy to the World when church is over.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay in beautiful Cleveland! I usually slip and fall on my butt at least once on the ice because I stubbornly wear high heels.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yes. When I was 3 or 4 years old (before I could read), there's a home video of me reciting the entire "Twas the Night Before Christmas" poem from memory.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Usually a star but right now nothing because I have a wobbly TIP!
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Danny, mom and sister Christmas Eve. The rest Christmas Day.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? No parking anywhere and amateur shoppers.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I have a plastic from Target theme going on right now.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? I really don't care. Probably the side dishes.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? For it to be relaxing for everyone and NO BLIZZARDS!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
1 comment:
FUN!
Post a Comment