Monday, December 17, 2007

Browns Blizzard

Yesterday was a blizzard in Cleveland. A time to snuggle up at home, drink hot cocoa and watch movies, right? Well I didn't get to do that. This was me yesterday.I accompanied Danny to the Cleveland Browns vs. the Buffalo Bills football game. Which I must say was an experience. One that I will try not to ever repeat, but an experience. The most frustrating part was standing in line to get IN to the stadium. We waited almost 20 minutes outside with gusting winds blowing in our faces and my makeup actually ran! I did get to stay warm once inside as we had club seats which have a little indoor bar area. The Browns ended up winning 8-0!

2 comments:

Adam Mayflower said...

Danny looks happy in the snow. The line to get in was ridiculous. Tell him I have nickames for his biceps: Dirk Lawson and Gus Hutchinson. Blue collar names for a blue collar football fan.

Nanette said...

Oooooh, I'm freezing just reading your post!

And that first pic is super cute!