Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Christmas is not cooperating this year!


This is my third Christmas living in this apartment and my third real tree that Danny has gotten and set up for me while I was at work. This year, the tree lasted a day and decided to fall right when Danny walked in the door at 6pm! The tip even broke off! The tree is back up with the tip ducktaped in, but I haven't had time to RE-decorate it yet.

On a happier note, here is my Meatbally Pooper. He hates wearing any type of clothing. Note the spit mark where he tried to bite the scarf off!

2 comments:

Nanette said...

Yikes! Trees gone wild!

Anonymous said...

hahahaaaa i couldn't help but laugh at the pic of the tree. Why would you put the pic of that tree up? It's really ghetto......well I shouldn't talk....my cat Cholo left a present on the artificial tree so I had to throw it away. Maybe this year I won't get a tree.