A shout-out to all the people with blogs I sent my blog link to:
suffix.abuse - That amazing picture of sushi is making me crave spicy tuna rolls right now!
Anodyne Design - Shannon describes her Etsy shop as something that soothes, calms, or comforts and her blog conveys that soothing feeling too! Beautiful handbags.
The Quilterhood - and her puppies Buddy & Beulah.
mona millefiori - Love your new logo, very pretty!
nicole20 - I wish you the best for your newborn and you are in my prayers.
And also the blogs that were sent to me!
Toilet Roll Art - love, love, love the shoes you posted!
Kentucky Girl - I also share your love (opps I mean hate) for shopping.
Tina Lynn - thanks for introducing me to live journal! Cute cherry blossoms!
Mirawyn Crafts - I've always wanted to do ATC's and just never do them. Maybe your blog will inspire me.
No comments:
Post a Comment