Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Blurbs

• This is the first year I did my own taxes. Unfortunately I make less than 54,000 a year so I could do them online for free via the IRS website. From there you can choose whatever program you want so I chose H&R Block and it was pretty easy. Dumb state of Ohio still charged me $30 though!

• Danny and I decided we are going to go to Vegas the first week of March! I'm still in shock that I charged $500 to my credit card for the plane tickets! I've started researching restaurants and things to do online and reading reviews on Yelp, and there's just so many options.


Turkey Hill Duetto Two Delicious - This is a very good substitute for Rita's. I tried the Lemon Ice with Vanilla ice cream. Don't ask why I'm eating ice cream in the dead of winter.



• Speaking of dead of winter, the gusting winds knocked over my neighbor's trash can sending garbage all over the yard. Of course there were grapes in there and of course Meatball ate some. Grapes are toxic to dogs! Now I'm going to be worried all day that Meatball is going to be sick.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't actually know you but I've seen your comments, and links to your blog on "Adam" and "Eve"'s blogs so I check in on yours.
If you want some advice about a place to eat in Vegas there is a Sushi place at Mandalay Bay that is absolutely amazing.

Nanette said...

Have fun in Vegas! :)