I did start the new year off right with fresh makeup from M.A.C. I had a giftcard that was burning a hole in my pocket for Nordstrom's, so I used it to buy two new eye shadows and mascara. Even though they usually do your makeup like a drag queen, I recommend getting your makeup done at the M.A.C. counter. The makeup artists are always really creative and hip, and they teach you how to apply the makeup every step of the way. When I was there on Saturday, they were blasting Britney Spears' new CD. I've never had a makeup artist pick a bad color for me, and when you get home you can put the makeup on more "normal" for everyday life. There really is no comparision to drug store brands when it comes to M.A.C.'s quality and longevity!

Also, happy one year anniversary to me of blogging!
1 comment:
Go Buckeyes. Can't wait for the party. I 'll bring two things: my sweater vest and my gameface. Both are like hemmorhoid cream: effective when applied correctly. Snap.
Post a Comment