Thursday, January 10, 2008

Randomness during the week

This is the longest week for me EVER!!!!!!!!

It started out with a bang with me hosting a party for the OSU vs. LSU college football game Monday night. This was the second party I've ever hosted, the first being New Years Eve 2007, and this was my best turnout! At one point we had close to 20 people. I think it had a little to do with the beautiful weather we had, 67°F in Cleveland in January is unthinkable! Someone brought an awesome corn dip, someone else brought a buffalo chicken dip, and I have a new interesting assortment of random alcohols in my fridge now. OSU lost, but we still had fun!

I was on an energy high Monday night from all the people and excitement and didn't get to bed until 1 am. The next day I was sooooo tired at work. Tuesday night I watched The Wedding Date on TiVo by myself and crashed.

Here's a funny scenario from last night:
Setting: Danny and I on the couch eating Dairy Queen and watching the new American Gladiators on TiVo

Me: Did you use the Fresh Pineapple body wash that I got you for Christmas?

Danny: Yeah, but not today.

Me: What did you use, just soap?

Danny: No

Me: You took a water shower!?!

Danny: Yeah, it felt amazing.

Me: That's why you smell moldy.

Danny: I knew there was a reason you asked if I used the body wash!

So today he wrote me an email and signed it "Moldy Danny". I couldn't stop laughing at work, I had to play it off like I was laughing at something on the radio.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha yeah that party was a blast and thanks again for hosting! That's hilarious about "Moldy Danny" - I couldn't imagine taking a shower without soap - what was the point of even getting in?

Also, I'm sorry I didn't call you back tonite - I was pretty tired and I promise I'll call you tomorrow. Ok cyas!

~Eve :)

P.S. - One pretzel crusted dessert coming right up!