This is why Danny and I go perfectly together. We were both dying to go to
In-N-Out Burger, but for very different reasons. He wanted to go because his chef friend from California highly recommended it as one of the best burgers you'll ever eat. I wanted to go because Britney Spears loves it, and I actually watched a video online consisting of Britney ordering a number 2 from her car at the speaker at an In-N-Out Burger. Lame, I know.
They also have a
secret menu, and we both wanted to try the burger, "Animal Style" where the burger is grilled with mustard and grilled onions. THEN, I find out on
wikipedia (which has an extensive entry on In-N-Out burger) that there are hidden bible verses on the packaging! We took a cab there our second day.
Round One: Two double doubles, one animal style and fries.

Close up of "Animal Style".
Round Two: Two more burgers and the fries "Animal Style".
.

And a Neopolitan shake (Chocolate, Vanilla and Strawberry mixed together) from the Secret Menu.

I found the Bible verses!!!! Since they are a family owned company and have not franchised, they can put anything they want on their wrappers.


3 comments:
In N Out burger are TOTALLY the best! I've never had animal style burgers, but I did try the fries that way once. And thanks to your post and my highly suggestible appetite, I must have In N Out this weekend. :)
You're gonna hate me for leaving this comment but now I can see why I'm a vegetarian - it's like a gay guy looking at a nude picture of a girl: not appetizing! I wasn't salivating or anything at those photos! I'm glad you enjoyed it though!
Hi, we love In N Out burgers!! They are the best. Whenever we visit California, we will make it a point to visit In N Out at least once! We are planning for a trip this June, can't wait to try this animal style burgers!!!
Post a Comment