Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Vegas Part 2: How I Formed My Blisters

I really have a serious foot problem whenever I go on vacation. I get massive blisters and end up limping by the end of the trip, no matter what shoes I wear. Danny actually forced me to get a pedicure at the Flamingo Spa midweek to try to help which was very sweet. The girl who did my feet, Carrie, was super cool too. When I asked her if she ever met any celebrities, she said she did a pedicure for Vanessa Williams and Pink! I tipped her $20 because I was getting a $95 pedicure, and she only charged me for the $55 one! I would go back to the Flamingo Spa just to have her give me a pedicure again.

Now here's what caused all the pain - sightseeing on the strip.

The Venetian

Tao (I am obsessed with celebrity hangouts)

Here's a closer look into these tubs.

This was inside the shops at the Venetian, fooled ya, huh?

Gelato at the Venetian.  It was lemon and vanilla creme, a great combo.

A shot of the gondolas.  It was truly a beautiful day, especially since there was a severe blizzard going on in Cleveland.

Hi!!!!


This next shot looked cooler in my head, but I think it came out OK.

Across the street to The Mirage.

I'll end with Danny in front of a bronze sculpture of Siegfried & Roy, which I think Danny was a little TOO excited to take his picture in front of.

No comments: