
Deciding to stay in the Flamingo was all Danny. He had been to Vegas a year ago and liked the central location on the strip. Also, the rates weren't that bad. Upon walking into the hotel towards the check-in desk, you are hit with the smell of pina colada/suntan lotion. They actually spray this scent into the air to create the ambiance of being in the tropics. Can you imagine? Only in Vegas will they go through the trouble to spray a scent into the air. While at the front desk, I found out that Danny suprised me and upgraded us to the newly renovated Go Room, a vision in modern furniture, technology and pink.
Our bathroom had a TV in the mirror! Which I only used about twice. In real life, I guess a TV embedded in your bathroom mirror could be good for watching the news and weather while you get ready in the morning. (Notice my M.A.C. makeup!)

I loved the stripes and ultra modern vinyl white headboard.

Last but not least, a view from the comfy bed.

1 comment:
Hello pink decor! I love it!
Post a Comment