Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Kiss My Face Product Giveaway


The economy is BAD and I am really starting to feel it because my paycheck isn't covering the things it used to.  Luckily there's a plethora of "frugal" blogs to give me ideas on how to save money and they all link to one another.  I stumbled upon this blog today, Stretching a Buck.  They are giving away some children's products from a company whose products I have been buying online since 2001, Kiss My Face.  I think that was the first time I used my credit card online!  Anyway, their products are all natural, organic, smell great, etc.  I especially love the Moisture Shaves because they are unlike any other shaving cream I've used with all the natural ingredients and you can feel good about not buying a metal can!  I can only imagine how good their new kid's line is great to be.  Check the contest out! 

No comments: