
I recently found out about this blogger, Stephanie Nielson (aka Nie Nie), who was in a plane crash this August in Arizona. Stephanie suffered burns over 80% of her body and her husband suffered burns over 30%. The flight instructor passed away in the hospital. This story just makes me so sad, especially a blogger who shares her life story in print for everyone to read. Stephanie's sister is posting updates on her own blog, c jane enjoy it, and there is a recovery website too with more information. Today at 10:00 am PST (1:00 pm my time) there is going to be a sale on Etsy where the proceeds will benefit the Nielson's. Check it out, I'm sure the goods will go super fast because their story has spread to and touched so many people. They have even been featured on the Today show and I believe a blurb in People magazine. I'm definitely gonna buy something and keep up with c jane (Courtney)'s blog as she updates almost daily on their condition and surgeries and whatever else. Goes to show you how powerful blogging can be to spread the word and help support this amazing family.

No comments:
Post a Comment