Thursday, August 21, 2008

Target saves the day!

I've had a bit of writer's block but leave it to me to do something dumb as fodder for new blog material.  I was driving to work today and I look down at my feet and see I'm wearing flip flops! I wear the flip flops to take the dog out and never changed into work shoes.  It was too far for me to turn around so I planned on stopping in the Target I pass every day.  I frantically went to the shoe section and searched for something cheap and most importantly, that fits.  I saw the new fall stuff and everything was so dressy and not my style. Where was the sale section? Finally, 3 aisles down I find the sale section and after almost settling on ugly Cherokee mom shoes I find these:
On sale for $5.74!  And leather, which my feet deal so much better with.  That was some hard-core shopping right there, I was up against the clock and found something cute and on super sale!  

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Cute! And a Steal! I love the tailored details like that.

Anonymous said...

Cheap makes Cute shoes, SEXY! lol That's what I tell myself anyway...