Today I made a reservation for one of the most expensive restaurants Danny and I have been to to date, Nobu Las Vegas in the Hard Rock Hotel. Nobu is owned by celebrity chef Nobu Matsuhisa and also Robert De Niro, which is interesting. I was so excited, I even had to time it just right when I made my phone call because of the time difference. The girl was very nice who did my reso. She informed me that the dress code was business casual. I never had a restaurant tell me a dress code before! Now I'm all nervous on what to wear. I'm thinking you can go a little funkier than business casual because this is located in the Hard Rock Hotel after all.
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Nobu Reso, Check!
Today I made a reservation for one of the most expensive restaurants Danny and I have been to to date, Nobu Las Vegas in the Hard Rock Hotel. Nobu is owned by celebrity chef Nobu Matsuhisa and also Robert De Niro, which is interesting. I was so excited, I even had to time it just right when I made my phone call because of the time difference. The girl was very nice who did my reso. She informed me that the dress code was business casual. I never had a restaurant tell me a dress code before! Now I'm all nervous on what to wear. I'm thinking you can go a little funkier than business casual because this is located in the Hard Rock Hotel after all.
Labels:
restaurants
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment