Monday, February 11, 2008

Action Packed Weekend

Friday night I had free tickets to the Cleveland Home & Garden show. I used to go with my parents when I was kid so I was excited to check it out.  The theme was Bella Italia and there are celebrity gardens and sample decorated houses.  It's funny, when I was little I dreaded going into these houses, it was like torture.  Now I'm kind of interested in the decorations and furniture and such.  I ended the night with dinner at Olive Garden which I always seem to go to on Fridays during Lent and have 3 things to choose from.

Saturday night I worked and then went out to Coventry, a former hippie commune turned college bar hangout to meet up with friends. I hung out with one of the funniest guys you'll ever meet, who also is a fellow blogger about relationships.  So between laughing at his jokes and dancing at the bar/club, McNulty's, I had a great time living vicariously through my younger single friends.  We stayed till CLOSE, which I haven't done in forever.

Sunday I paid the price for my trying to-be-22-again non-stop Saturday by sleeping on and off all day and going to bed at 9:30.   
  

No comments: