Thursday, June 5, 2008

Only I would do this

I left my workout pass at an ice cream store.  Rita's Italian Ice and Custard to be exact, where I've professed my love before here.  I was in a panic yesterday morning, emptying my purse looking for my workout pass and getting angry at myself because I never lose things.  Then I had a vision in my head of me leaving the pass on the counter to pay for mine and Danny's custards and never putting it back.  It was slightly embarrassing when I picked it up on my lunch break, but I joked that I should be working out and then I would know where my pass was.  The lady asked me if I wanted to donate a $1 to Alex's Lemonade Stand that benefits kids with cancer and I said sure.  I never usually donate but I've been hearing about this charity everywhere and it's really a great cause.  I'll end with some pics of my fave, gelati make with Alex's Lemonade flavored Italian ice.  I don't know if it comes through in the last picture, but the sandwich board sign they had outside was HORRIBLY pixelated.  As a graphic designer, this infuriates me that the printer would even let this go through.   




1 comment:

Nanette said...

That looks and sounds DELISH!