Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Blurbs


Every thing I've done lately has been boring. I get bored halfway through typing it. So here's a condensed version:

• Went to an original 50's diner called Annabelle's in Mentor with Danny. The reason I wanted to take him there was they have classic cars in their parking lot and Danny is a car nut. The food at the diner was disapointing and our server was this girl I used to waitress with 3 years ago which was random.

• Went to a baby shower where I was able to give my gift that I had ordered from etsy.com! This was the first time I was excited to give a baby gift because I seem eons away from that point in my life right now and generally don't care about baby stuff. They don't know what they're having so I found this perfect bib and onesey with apples and pears on it in a modern graphic fabric.

• Got inspired to bake! But not really because it was a no bake dessert, Banana Caramel Chocolate Spice Pie. It was a hit, everybody I gave it to loved it! And these people are in the restaurant business and picky! I took it from here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it sooooooo good?

Anonymous said...

Oh! And the baby stuff is cute! I love Etsy!