
My boyfriend just booked us a long weekend in Ocean City, MD! Above is a picture of Seacrets, a daytime bar/night club. The last time we were there, summer of 05, I dropped my room key right in the bay sitting on the bar stool! It was an old school actual "key" on a keychain. They have this signature drink called Pain in da Ass which is basically a rum runner. We were drinking those like water because it was so hot, and I have never gotten so drunk before in the middle of the day! I had to be driven back to the hotel and put wet washcloths on my head. But totally worth it! Seacrets at night is pretty fun too, but very very overcrowded. The first time I went I wore high heels and sunk into the sand all night because the only part of the club that's not sand is the dancefloor. So I guess to learn from my experiences, hold onto your room key, don't drink Pain in da Asses when you are dehydrated, and don't wear high heels. I'm glad I can help.
No comments:
Post a Comment