Sunday, June 3, 2007

Intervention



For some reason I am obsessed with this show. They tell the addicts they are doing a documentary on addiction and then stage an intervention by catching the addicts off guard. Usually it's an ultimatum that either the addict attend rehab or they will disown them. The best shows are when the addicts figure out that they're going to have an intervention because they've seen the show. How people can get addicted to anything fascinates me, especially crystal meth which has horrendous side effects. I think I need an intervention to stop me from watching all these train wrecks!

On a side note I worked non-stop for 5 hours tonight waitressing and all I made was $50.00. I think I just got incredibally cheap tippers because I've made $70.00 working that same shift. Oh well, it's $50.00 I didn't have so I'll take it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I love that show also. I'll be needing to join a 12-program for reality shows!