I wanted something lighter on my face for summer. I used it this morning and it is very light and the color blends perfectly! It doesn't do much to cover pimples, but the powder and concealer took care of that just fine. New makeup makes me happy!
Wednesday, June 6, 2007
Boots
Yesterday I was stuck in rush hour traffic on my way home that keeps getting worse every day. To avoid the risk of having a nervous breakdown because I was going 2 mph, I got out of the single lane of traffic and got gas and went to Target. For not even planning to go there, I ended up spending $48.73! I got a softball mitt for my attempt to play in a co-ed softball league. (That will be a later post). I also was in the market for foundation because I was scraping the sides of my old clinique foundation that I was never really happy with. At Target, I discovered they now carry the Boots line of cosmetics. Boots is a British drug store that I actually visited when I went to England in high school. I bought the Boots Botanics Fresh Faced Tinted Moisturizer to use in place of foundation in Almond.
I wanted something lighter on my face for summer. I used it this morning and it is very light and the color blends perfectly! It doesn't do much to cover pimples, but the powder and concealer took care of that just fine. New makeup makes me happy!
I wanted something lighter on my face for summer. I used it this morning and it is very light and the color blends perfectly! It doesn't do much to cover pimples, but the powder and concealer took care of that just fine. New makeup makes me happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment