I've been stalking a few crafty blogs and decided I wanted to try to make homemade cards. Kelly from
The Sunset House was so helpful when I emailed her and turned me on to the world of
Stampin' Up. Weddingbee is hosting their second annual
Valentine's Day swap so I thought this would be the perfect opportunity. P.S. Making cards is harder than I thought! There were multiple trips to
Pat Catans in the making of these cards!

I also got a new rug at Target for 50% off! It was originally 30 and I got it for 15. I saw it sitting there in the global home section and just couldn't pass it up.

Doesn't it look like it came from Urban Outfitters? Awesome.
2 comments:
Your cards are so cute! I also joined the Weddingbee card swap.
Oh this is Kimberly B. followed you from thesunsethouse.com
Post a Comment