Friday, April 18, 2008

Blurbs

• My work is moving to a new building, and it SUCKS!  They prematurely took down my cubicle so for this past week and next week I'm all out in the open for everyone to see.  It's also a drag to pack office stuff that's been sitting here for 14 years.

• Last night's The Office was hilarious when they were talking about parking in the auxiliary lot. I loved when they called the meeting with all the big shots.  Totally reminds me of my work. And I cheered when Jim got down on one knee!  I didn't think the Jim and Pam storyline would move so fast.  Meanwhile Danny was looking at me horrified that I was so excited about a proposal.

• I won a Mariah Carey prize pack including her new CD E=MC2 from the Cleveland Free Times by entering the contest by email.  I had to get it on my lunch break because they are only open M-F, 9-5.  I probably would have saved money just buying the CD then by driving to downtown Cleveland and paying for parking though.  Oh well, it was adventurous to drive downtown at least.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.