Thursday, April 24, 2008

Hudson & Downtown 140

Hudson, OH is one of my favorite places to visit. It has a cute Mainstreet USA type of vibe. There is a plethora of dogs being walked by their owners all along the streets and the city in general is dog friendly. You will see water bowls for dogs outside the shops and signs stating that a portion of the proceeds of the items for sale in the store will benefit the humane society.

Last Saturday, Danny and I went to Hudson to visit Downtown 140 for lunch.

I had a spring vegetable tart because I LOOOOVE veggies. And this had plenty - fresh peas, fava beans, asparagus, and morel mushrooms.

The best part of the day was going back for a second time to Main Street Cupcakes! I blogged about the first time here.



Clockwise starting from top right: Lemon Drop, MSC Mojito, Chocolate Peanut Butter, Pineapple Coconut Dream.

And the winner of the best cupcake out of those four......

Lemon Drop!!!!  Tasted like a lemonhead candy rather than natural lemon.  So good!



2 comments:

Nanette said...

That lemon cupcake sounds amazing!

Bridal Magic said...

Mmm...they all look so yummy! I want a cupcake now :)