Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Free Products!!!!

Last week, a FedEx box was waiting at my doorstep. What could it be? I didn't order anything. I open it up and low and behold, it's a Glamour bag full of full size products! I literally squealed! I signed up to try to "win" a bag full of products from CVS and Glamour magazine by seeing people talk about it on a message board on slickdeals.net, a site I sometimes check out for free samples or deals. All you had to do was buy a product from CVS from a list of products and mail in the receipt to this address in New York. After a month passed, I chalked it up as a dead offer, but I actually got it!


Here's what was in it (Note: All the products were hand selected by the editors of Glamour):
Essence of Beauty Body Mist 5.1 oz
John Frieda Clear Shine 6.5 oz
Essence of Beauty Deluxe Beauty Set (3 brushes for foundation,concealer, etc)
Essence of Beauty Shower Gel 8.5 oz
Skin Effects Sunscreen Lotion 4 oz
Biore Triple Action Astringent 8.5 oz
Curel Deep Penetrating Foot Cream 3.5 oz
Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser 6.7 oz

From what I have used already, I can say that the brushes are amazing, I have used them every day. The body mist and shower gel are a great smelling fig flavor, love those. I was just about to buy face wash and astringent so the Biore stuff came in handy. I tried the John Frieda Clear Shine hair gloss this morning and have found no difference so that was a dud. I haven't tried the sunscreen or the foot cream yet. I think I outdid myself this time with winning some free stuff!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

YAY for free stuff! What an awesome surprise. I always wonder about those free offers. Seems like they never pan out.