Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My Birthday Week!

My favorite holiday of the year is tomorrow - my B-day!  I have some good things planned with my lovely friends which I will talk about soon.  As for this past weekend, I had a wonderful day on Saturday dozing off with Meatball on the couch while watching Bob Ross.  

His voice is so soothing, it lulls me to sleep!  And I want to pet his afro. What I did watch reminded me that I have to draw or paint something.  It's been two years since I touched an art supply and my art college education is going to slip away if I don't practice soon.  My action-packed, 4 wedding summer started with the first bridal shower on Sunday.  I gave her this off her registry,

Pyrex Prepware 13-pc. Set

which I secretly coveted for myself. One down, 3 more showers to go, along with bachelorette parties and the actual weddings. Oh boy.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday!

Wishing you a fabulous day.

Nanette said...

Happy birthday!!!